June 14th 2019 – Lamot (Mechelen)
The VMware User Group (VMUG) program is designed to encourage and support communities of VMware users who want to hold regular meetings in their local area. The purpose of these gatherings is to provide a forum in which VMware users can share best practices and expertise and VMware can in turn obtain feedback from the user community. VMware User Groups are made up of independent communities of VMware users who get together to exchange ideas and information.
- Get answers, advice, tips and suggestions from experts.
- Discover new ideas and gain insight about Virtual Infrastructure.
- Receive special information about new VMware products.
- Network with other technical professionals in your area.
- Be part of the leading edge of VMware users.