As Chairman of DBAC I’m honoured to invite you to DBAC 2.0, the second meeting of the Digital Business Automation Community for Belgium & Luxemburg. This gathering will take place on October 17th 2019 at the Hotel (Brussels).
The aim of DBAC is to interact, access and exchange information and experiences with IBM’s digital business automation software. By participating you get (early) access to:
- IBM roadmap information
- Information on how to boost change management & platform adoption/expansion
- Best practices shared by organisations using the software
- A strong combined voice towards IBM and IRIS for (feature) requests
- Insights in valuable product & service offerings for further improvements of your digital solutions.
Especially with the acquisition of Redhat by IBM we have some great news to share with you, such as the new IBM Cloud Pak for Automation.
This offering allows you to build and run automation applications anywhere, on the cloud of your choice. It is in fact the latest deployment option of the IBM Automation Platform for Digital Business, available on Red Hat® OpenShift®.
- 14:30 – Welcome & Registration
- 15:00 – Recap DBAC Launch by Rick Gruijters (IRIS PS)
- 15:15 – DBAC 2.0 Opening by Alain Grijseels (DBAC)
- 15:30 – Customer Testimonial
- 16:00 – IBM Cloud Pak for Automation by Yannis Nakos (IBM)
- 17:30 – Apero
- 18:00 – Dinner
To reserve your seat, click on the button here below
& mention DBAC 2.0 as message.
I’m very proud to invite you and hope you will be able to join us. Simply hit the “Register Now” button underneath the agenda to ensure your seat and to be part of this unique experience!
For more information on DBAC, please visit www.dbac.be.